11 July 2008

Our Visit to Keningau and Tenom















Here I am at the far right (in red shirt), my sister Eve, my bro. Evan and of course my Dad & Mum.















One of the view at Taman Pertanian Lagud Seberang, Tenom.

We went there on the 2nd. & 3rd. June this year. Initially, my bro. Evan intended to follow our Sunday School group's visit to Hot Spring (National Park) at Ranau, but then my dad suddenly pop up a suggestion that why not we go to other places like Keningau and Tenom. My mum of course would like to go there since she never been there before. So, off we go there early in morning and reached Keningau at noon, stayed in Keningau at a leading hotel and so early in the morning at 3rd. June, off we go to Taman Pertanian, Tenom.


Definitely not buah Bambangan and don't ask me cos' I also don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted by readers of this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of Crystal & Eve