31 December 2011

Crossing the bridge to 2012

hotel

Today is the final day for year 2011.

Looking back, what have I accomplice this year?

Hmmm…. Not much…. all I can say is that; it’s one hell of a year…

More of sadness compared to happiness…

Continuous lost of those familiar and loving persons…

(May their soul rest in peace)…

The ‘lost in touch’ connection in family…

The extra work task, given in office….

What the heck lah..

I’ll take them as the experience of life…

I’m sure I’ll laugh at it in years to come….

So what will be the target / hope / wishes for the coming year 2012?…

Well… I will not afraid to cross the bridge…

I will do my very best to face the challenge in life…

Be it good or bad, I will held my head up,

put the smile in my face and hide the tears…

Put my faith to God and let HIM guide and light my way….(AMEN)

No one really knows the future… That’s for sure.

So Goodbye to 2011…. You’ve given me a year time life experience…

Welcome 2012…Be kind to me….

WISH EVERYONE

JOYFULL

AND

WONDERFUL

NEW YEAR 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted by readers of this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of Crystal & Eve