04 March 2009

Things Comes with a Reason

Only when my youngest sister arrived then I got it! My youngest sister was born on the 15th Feb and is named after the football club in England that is Chelsea....... no wonder my Dad keep on calling and yelling chelsea...chelsea!!!! here and there....... not even the Chelsea Fc was playing on that particular time. Having said that, it is fine with me..... but what makes me feel weird a bit is that my dad is starting to ask my mum to buy blue colour shirt for Chelsea. I know Chelsea Fc is using blue jersey for their home ground but what does it got to do with our Chelsea. Don't tell me daddy is already thinking of wearing blue shirt when he goes to work tomorrow. God damn.... but let me tell everybody what?.... The Gen2 is still red in colour... maybe... perhaps dia tiada duit sudh.....but is he thinking of changing the colour of the car to blue. I know he visited a workshop today!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted by readers of this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of Crystal & Eve